你拿备!


What's wrong with that bloody ass friendster? 80% of my friends are all deleted.


Faster go and check your friendster to see whether are 80% of your friends all gone!

If yes, it's time to flood friendster with your email complaining about that.
If no, do the same thing above! Because, your friends will be lost within a few seconds!



If they don't return me back my friends, I really do not know what to do man. (Saying until it's like the end of the world.)





Anyway, I went singing with Wayne on Sunday. I think he is my best singing partner. Because, he sings well and he don't make the room smoky!

I want to join music school, but I do not have the money. Don't you think it's so stylo milo to be in a music school.



After which we went to eat and gossiped about some people. Ya,ya,ya. I know that's not a thing that guy should do.




But..



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



SERIOUSLY, WHO CARES.

As long as I am happy, it's enough.



Oh, I am going to my class chalet soon. But, my choir practices are clashing with the dates of my chalet. :'(

Tell me what do..