
Seriously, none of my friends are true to me.
They only ask you out when they need you. For example, they might feel shy in front of their friends, therefore they just called you along so that they might not feel that shy.
Or their friends are all busy on that day. Therefore, they called you out.
I seriously don't have a friend that treats me well. Those that treats me well have a motive. What I want is
sincerity, not just some show in front of me.
I have been wishing to find a friend who is really up to my expectation, or should I say, perfect best friend.
So far,
NONE of my friends has given me the impression of what I want.

If you are one of the kind of these;
- Don't mind slacking
anywhere everyday.
- Have time to go shopping or leisure activities
with me.
- Will not call me out just because
your friends are all not free on that day, and it
so happens that I am the only one who is free that day.
- Having
trust in me, in which, we can share every single secrets with each other without being afraid that it might leak out.
FASTER DROP ME AN EMAIL!Of course, I know best friends will not last forever.
BECAUSE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing is forever.
Even the prettiest rose on Earth will turn black one day.
Even your dearest kin would die one day.
Even your favorite Ipod touch will go haywire one day.
Even your girlfriend will leave you one day.
Even your best friend would betray you for someone important one day.
And I believe that love
do not last forever.
Sweet talks like, "I will love you forever, I swear." are used to please girls.
And I believe that even if I get married one day with a girl that I really love, I will still not love her forever. The
love might just turned into
responsibility.
At the very least, the love that I would have, will be loving her whole-heartedly until it turns to responsibility.
I really hope that God would let something be forever. Or everything, except hatred.
Forever will never come..