I just received my National Service letter yesterday, telling me that I am liable for National Service under the Enlistment Act Chapter 93.


Of course I am not going in now. -.-

I am going to drag it until I finished my studies.




Now. The question is..


"Why males earn their citizenship while females get it free?"

Shouldn't males get executive citizenship?



You see, males bleed and sweat for 13 years in National Service just for the citizenship. I know you guys would say, guys should protect the country.

I know.



But, can't they make it a willingly one. Like, even if you do not serve the National Service, you will still get the citizenship. And if you serve National Service, you will get a executive citizenship.

Isn't it fairer this way?





YES.


Then, some people will say that ladies are the ones who bear Singaporeans for 9 months and they have to bear menstruation every month.

But, that's HUMAN'S NATURE what.


It's not something that humans can control. But getting EVERY SINGLE GUY enlisted in army is a law set by HUMANS. It's not human nature that we are born to suffer in army.



China is much better in this aspect. Not all guys in China will get the chance to be in the army force. They picked those who are in better physical condition.

So, those who are willing to work for their own country will train up in order to get enlisted in the army.

That's what I called willingly.

Not getting forced to be in the army.




"If you say men have to do NS as soldiers because they are stronger physically, then it can also be suggested that women serve NS as prostitutes, going by the same logic." -by someone in stomp forum.


I really hope that the system would change soon.



Read more here.



p/s: These are just my thoughts and I will not be responsible for any fights, against the Singapore laws or anything. Thanks.

Labels: , , , ,