Hougang Mall guards are ALL bastard.

Oh my god! I totally want to laugh at myself.
I dream that Earth is dying, the temperature is getting hotter and hotter. Therefore, someone brought me and a friend whom I don't know to another planet through rocket.
-_-
Isn't that weird.
I was so fucking afraid that the rocket might burst or what like "Last minute" show in arts central.
**

I just quarreled with one stupid security guard from Hougang Mall. He is fucking stupid and ugly.
There are two entrances in Hougang mall. One outside
Macdonald and the other one outside
The Body Shop.
I went in through the Macdonald entrance and was intending to go out from the door outside body shop.
The door was closed. -_-
Many people walked back to the door at Macdonald. Of course, I am tired because of work. And I still have to walk to and fro, from end to another end.
So, I went back and told the guard.
"You should have told me that the other door was closed. The distance was so far away and I was here just now. -_-"
He argued that the door was not close and insist that I follow him back to the door.
Of course I am not so stupid to waste my time again. What's more the door was locked. I did not make a story to lie to him for goodness sake. I don't want to walk to the door and come back again.
YOU THINK I GOT SO MUCH ENERGY AH?Then I just point to the other people who were at the closed door. And I asked him to ask them if he do not believe.
SUCH A STUPID SECURITY GUARD. Ought to be complained. I shall see if I have the time tomorrow to complain. Haha!
I complained about many things before man. So I am very pro in it. Like taxi driver and bus driver.
Bye!
Labels: bad service, hougang mall, security guard, stupid idiots