
I just pierce my babybone. Or what they call it tragus lobe or what. I did not hear properly as my mind was in a twirl.
Those who say that piercing bone is more painful than flesh. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG MAN.
Piercing there won't feel a single pain at all. It's like pinching your baby bone.
:'(
I have to wait for one week before I can take it out and change into nicer studs.
THE WORST THING IS...I can't listen to my ipod touch with both sides! Fuck man.
I just bought it two days ago and I can't even enjoy the whole pleasure of listening to musics. The auntie says that many people have infection there mainly because they put in earpiece for the first few weeks.
I don't know how true is that, but, it's better to heed her advice than to have infection.
The most funniest thing on Earth today is, the three of us working at CK tangs pierced on the same day!
Melvin went for his second ear meat piercing.
Qi Xuan went for her baby bone piercing.
Isn't that cool?
Labels: baby bone, piercing