Mutual understanding.
The one whom I thought understands me the most is not really the one.
Everyone understands me on an average.
Perhaps, it takes time.
1) I don't like people to throw their temper on me when they are angry with some other stuffs. - I am not the kind of person that you can vent anger on. If you are looking for a person like this, please google for it.2) I don't like people to show me faces.- It might just be a joke. But, too many times of facing that face really make me super irritated.3) I don't like to tag along as a light bulb.- That makes me super weird because two people will be honey-ing here and there. Then, I will be the one left out and walking alone.4) I don't like to be left alone.- Whether it is with your date or what. I know it's right to honey honey with someone you like. But, it's just not right to do this when I am around. Because, I would feel super left out.Perhaps, it's better to be alone.