My thoughts.

Okay, I admit that my temper has been getting bad these days. Perhaps, I was being too over-sensitive.
Sometimes, I miss the past when we were close. Basically, we have the same taste, same attitude, same thinking and many more.
But, I don't think that we will be as close as the past already. Because, I know that, in the end, you would still choose him over me. Which is always the reason that I get irritated.
I don't mind you spending time with him. But, not
ALWAYS. Who is there whenever you quarreled with him, who is there whenever you are sad over him, who is there whenever you are jealous of some bitches.
Let's say that there are ten times that he is free and I am also free. I don't expect you to go out with me for more than five times.
Just once will do.
But,
THIS NEVER happens. We can only go out when he is out.
I am
sick of that.
I don't know why am I thinking of it now after so long. Or should I say, I am afraid of getting let down from you again.
You are the only one that
understands me most, but also the only one who made me
disappointed most.
Or maybe this saying is true.
" 期望越大,失望越大 "
p/s: The person that I am talking about should know who she is. She would understand my feelings when she saw the above photo. Otherwise, you are not the one.p/s: Serena, I am not talking about you. Rest assured that we will still be as close as the past. :)Labels: thoughts