
I went out with Serena and co. on Thursday. And I realized that one of the friends there was too arrogant. -_-
So what if you have the money? Stop looking down on people.
We went around town and took photos. All the Christmas decorations were up. This year's theme looks more like candy children or what.




Anyway, I'd decided to go back to Nippon-Ya for work. All the companies out there pay workers like fuck. -_-
$5/hr rate.
You can find many companies hiring workers at this rate out there.
I will be working from 1.30pm to 9.30pm at Takashimaya, Basement 2 on Monday. So, do drop by. :)
And!!!!!!I JUST RECEIVE MY EDUSAVE MERIT BURSARY AWARD!Yeah, there's a extra $250 for me to save. Because, I know that my mother will ask for money from me again...
I am still feeling upset about letting my tragus piercing close. I know, you guys would say, pierce again la.
Once bitten twice shy.
I don't want to have infection again. Perhaps, I shall leave it to only one piercing til the end of time.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Because, I saw many of those office guys wearing one ear stud only too.
Should I join Christian or Catholic? I feel that going to church to get married is so romantic. I got the inspiration from "Wu Di Shan Bao Mei" drama.
Labels: catholic, christian, closed, free thinker, piercing, tragus