Stupid school, stupid company, stupid teachers.


EVERYONE are talking about my hair color. My teacher even called me up this morning while I was sleeping and talked to me about this too.

-.-



I can't fucking sleep man.

My boss came down yesterday to take some thing and saw my hair. She asked me to darken the color, but I told her I do not want to.


After that, she called me.



She: Can you darken the color of your hair?

Me: No. Because I don't want my hair to be damaged.

She: Then in this case, I let you on leave until you darken the color of your hair. After which, you can call me and resume your work. Your performance is not bad, it's just that the color of your hair. You know.. We are a japan company. (Her English is damn broken.)

Me: -.- Okay.



After deciding, I decided to message her.


Me: It's okay. I will come down tomorrow and pass you my time sheet.
She: Do you want to reconsider?
Me: No thanks. I do not want my hair to get damaged.
She: You try go CK tangs, see whether they got make noise a not.

-.-ll



Anyone has a job of $7/hr to intro?