It's even brighter when you see it yourself. Because of the flashlight, my hair color turned darker.


I don't even want it to be so bright.

Stupid school just sent me a letter. Every time asked students to donate money, so that they have enough money to buy stamps and threaten us.




"Dear Parent

Absence from Special Term Programme

I refer to my letter dated 15 October 2008 on our end-of-year Special Term Programme starting from 28 October to 14 November 2008 to prepare our Sec 4 NA pupils for their GCE "O" Level Examinations next year.

I regret to inform that your child has been absent from the programme without valid reasons, and he would not be registered for Sec 5 Normal in 2009 unless there are good reasons. For your information, the GCE "N" Level results will be released sometime in mid-December.

Thank you."



"Ni niang eh!"



I don't care man. If really cannot, I go HIHS la! They think we REALLY like to go to NVSS like that.

-.-


Always hair check and all. I cannot stand it man.


_l_ NORTH VISTA SECONDARY SCHOOL.


**



I had been having running nose since yesterday, and it's seriously killing me. Hopefully, by tomorrow I will be back to normal.

Luckily, I am having my off day today. Otherwise, I will sneeze my nose in front of the customers man.


p/s: Anyone wants to come down to meet me for break tomorrow! *blinks

Labels: ,