The two 'm's for blogging.
MEMORIES OR MONEY?I think most
bloggers blog for the sake of
money and
memories, though they always claimed that they blog for memories which I beg to differ.
The
very first
wrong thing that a blogger does
(if he says that he blog for memories and not for the sake of money) is...
JOINING NUFFNANG OR GOOGLE ADSENSE.If you ever claimed that the motive of blogging is to record down your life and not for money, then why did you join these for?
I admit that I blog for both "M"'s.
(Memories & Money)And I do not think that it's shameless for a blogger to blog for money. I read quite a number of blog entries saying that
bloggers who
blog for money are defeating the purpose of owning a blog and it's bloody shameless.
I really could not find the link between them.
0,0If I were to say that I do not care about my blog traffic and fame, I will be lying and I do not like to lie.
Without
good blog traffic, chances of advertisers choosing your blog to advertise will be much lower. And with good blog traffic, you get fame.
These two are inter-connected.
Seriously, don't you feel good if people are pointing at you when you are outside with your friends or talking about you as their lunch time topic. The fact is, you do.
I know it's just hard to admit that.I know you will say that, "Walter, please don't be a
Xiaxue wannabe. -_-" Obviously, I am not trying to be like her who earns around $5k per month through blogging.
But, I do get a little earnings through blogging. :)
I guess it's time to turn in. Goodnight! :)
Labels: blogging, earn money, fame, increase blog traffic, memories, xiaxue