I love my new blogskin. The design is as sleek as my Ipod touch! Actually, I had did a number of blogskins before this, but I deleted all away. Because, all were not up to the standard that I want.


Let me stress on this.


I am not referring that my standard is very good or this blogskin is very nice. I just do not like the previous blogskins that I had created.

And by the way, I do not accept blogskins request.



I am neither proud nor arrogant, I am LAZY. Maybe one day, I shall host a contest in my blog and the winner gets a blogskin created by me, specially for him or her.







Have you noticed that I have so much time recently?





It's because, I am jobless now! Due to my hair color. (You should know why if you read my previous entry about my boss.)


So anyone has any nice jobs to recommend? The pay must be at least $6.50 and above. Otherwise, I will just go and darken my hair again and go back to Nippon-ya.



I JUST DARKENED MY HAIR and it don't seem to work. -.-


Meanwhile, I can go job hunting on the web. But, it's troublesome. I really have nothing else to do besides using computer, playing my psp.



OH YA!



Anyone knows where to get nice, good and cheap earpiece? I want those hook on ones, otherwise I cannot wear it since I just had tragus piercing.







Any shop to recommend? Or any blogshop wants to sponsor me?


*super blinks


I can write an advertorial for you or link you up for a month. :)



Bye!

*job hunt* *job hunt*

Labels: ,