Oh my god! 'N' Level's result is going to be release on 18th Decemeber. Does anyone knows what time do I have to report to school?

Actually, I am not so excited about the result. But, rather sad that holidays are ending soon. Though, it would end up my "tortorious"(created this word myself) job, but, I still hate schooling.


Because, I will have to wake up so early in the morning just to study. I feel that it's a totally waste of time.



I think I am going to take up tuition for Chemistry next year. I don't want my chemistry to be the cause of my bad combined science results again.





Guess what I've been spending my holidays with? ._.


80% = work
10% = choir
9% = using the computer and catching every episode of miss no good! (I started watching since they first published it on youtube. So, actually I just watched one episode per week only.)
1% = using ONE off day per week to meet friends.






Anyway, "Miss No Good" is a very nice show. Those shows that I like to watch always turned out to be the first rating in the country.

1) Fated to love you 2) Miss No Good 3) Nanny Daddy on channel 8, 9pm show.


Invincible shan bao drama is like shit. I don't even think that the plot and all is good. It does not make me feel addicted to that show AT ALL.


I don't think that the MAIN two actors in "Invincible..." knows how to act.



Okay, shall stop talking about this. Otherwise, it might just sounds like I am doing a review for the drama.






Back to the topic.


My life has been a mess since holiday started. I do not even have any motivation to do things. I don't even know what am I thinking of.


Perhaps, I am starting to feel lonely. But, it's really hard to find someone that I would give my feelings to. Urgh...



*slaps myself




How I wish there is someone who will be happy when I am happy.
How I wish there is someone who will talk silly things on the phone with me when I am bored.
How I wish there is someone who will show me love everyday.


But, it's so hard to find someone. :(



Christmas is coming, I think I would be working since I will be alone anyway. Oh, I will be going clubbing later with Germaine and Corine which means, I will not be sleeping till 7am. So, do send me sms to keep me awake.


Otherwise, I might get kidnapped or what when I fall asleep. Treasure me just like how you treasure yourself.




Last christmas, I gave you my heart.
But the very next day, you gave it away.




p/s: Have you got any Christmas present for me??

Labels: , , , ,