I video cam
WEIWEI on Saturday as I was
REALLY BORED. I wore a hairband that day and he tied up his hair. -.-
He kept on flaunting his super long hair at the webcam.

Super ugly I know. -.-
DARN! School is reopening in less than two weeks, which means I have to trim my hair! :'(
I don't want to skip school because of hair checks already. So, I have decided to cut my hair super short. Surprise my classmates on the first day of school!
I swear to God that this blogskin that I had just made, is the most tiring amongst all the blogskins that I had created so far.
I had to cut every single picture away from the background and fit it in to my blogskin. I spent like 4 hours doing it while chatting on msn with Noel.
Now, I feel so satisfied seeing my wonderful and
colorful blogskin. It just seems like my blogskin had shifted house. Haha!
Oh ya, my auntie saw a shooting star a few days ago and she was very fascinated by it.
(Of course, who will not be fascinated by it. -.- It's not like we can see it everyday.)Then, I asked her, "Did you make a wish? And how?"
She replied, "I just looked at the star and say I want a condominium."

I want to see one and make a wish too! She only get to see it after living more than forty years. Will I be the lucky one who will see it this Christmas?
I just realized that I have so many things to blog about. I never run out of topics to post. Haha! But, all are those random ones.
SO WHAT, better than
A LOT of people already!
I have something
randomical to share with you guys!
Look at the Charlie Angels photo. I saw another super funny one on the web just now!!

Here it comes!!

Guy version of Charlie Angels. I laughed my ass off my computer chair when I saw it man!
LOLOLOLOLOL!If I am super free later, I might come out with another post!
Labels: blogskin changed, charlie angels, colorful