Clubbing @ White room is totally bored. The organizers did not even put in effort to decorate the room. Anyway, the place is just like one classroom.

All flat on the ground facing four white walls. Do you think that it's fun there?



What's more, the organizers are all youngsters. NONE of them were older than 20 years old. Policeman came and the party ended at 3am, which is a total waste of my $16.

But, actually it makes no difference staying until 5am. Because, it's really bored dancing on... Oh my god!



Germaine, Corine and me went to Macdonald's for breakfast and slept there. Ohma, it's super embarrassing lying down on the sofas there.


We slept until 6am and went back home. By the time I was home, it was already 7am. And I freaking woke up at 10am. -.-




On the same day, I went out with Corine at 2pm again for ktv session.







I know I look very shag, was not in the mood to style my hair today. Haha!




And..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here comes my crumpler bag!!








Isn't it nice? It is a limited edition bag okay, so I supposed that very few Singaporeans has it.


My eyes are trying to close now. :(




Good night!