I've been so busy with work recently. Can you imagine me working for six days per week! And blogging like once every two days.


Oh, by the way, my off day is every Saturday. So, if you want to date me out, tell me early okay? Otherwise, I might have plans.



Holiday passes so fast man. It's like the first of December now, which means that I will be going back to school in a month! That's super fast.

And when school reopens, I will have to cut my hair shorter.






:'(



Back to the nerd hairstyle.



Some friends are really so hypocrite, don't ask me whether am I referring to you. They treated me nice in the past, and when they do not need me, bye I go.

I can really foresee that one of my friends will come and talk to me when they need me. So now, they will not bloody chat with you on msn.




If your conscience starts to feel guilty,



























YES. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.



I should start playing smart and say "No" if you come to me for help.


I got it.


I have two friends in mind that are like that.



Humans only start to treasure things when the things are gone. That's how careless a human is.

They will never know how important that person IS to you, until you are gone. Which is too late.



Never underestimate the ability of your friends, especially to me.

Labels: