My 2009 resolutions:
- To improve on my Chemistry, at least a pass.
- To have my own designed room.
- Friends that are reliable, not someone who will quarrel with me over small little things.
- Tan and gym myself at least once a week. (I don't want to be a skinny bone anymore.)
There are more to go, but I'm afraid that you guys would be bored to death if I typed all out.
I was feeling so irritated and angry yesterday night. Like how can someone quarrel with me over such a small little thing.
My friend asked me out
long ago last week, and you just asked me out like on
Monday? Of course my friend would be prioritized right?
Whatever la, if ** years of friends can quarrel over such little things. I really think that it's ridiculous.
I swear I felt so ****ed up yesterday night. I just off my computer and go to bed.Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE TO ALL.
Have a good year ahead! Be happy everyday, don't be like me. Haha!