"N" Level's result is releasing this coming Thursday @ 2pm!


Spread it to your friends! I'm a good Samaritan. Hahaha!



**



I have plenty of things to buy. Pay, please come to me soon!


1) Camera
2) Chanel Homme Sport perfume
3) Umbrella
4) Water bottle



Okay, these items I have mentioned do sounds like I am going overseas soon. The reason I want to buy these is very simple.


I have a big bag, but it's very empty inside!



The umbrella that I was using is in a bad condition, so I threw it away the moment I reached my block.

I want to get an ESPRIT umbrella. Which color should I get?




Black or white?




My stupid boss just made me bought a new pair of black shoes today. :@


See. Money keep flying away!




Oh my god, I'm so freaking hungry now. Bye!

Labels: , , , , ,