I really can blog like
everyday man. I have been so free from Friday onwards because I have quit my job.
I just found out that there is no such word called "quitted". I am going to
borrow books 0.0 from the library to improve my English.

I still don't know where to go to celebrate this year Christmas. :'( Anyone have any ideas?
Otherwise, it would be a lonely and boring Christmas again. If I am staying in London, I will definitely be enjoying myself. Click
here to find out more.
Free things to do in Singapore for Christmas;
1) Window Shopping at malls along glitzy Orchard Road, or at the 24-hour Mustafa Centre in Little India.
2) Visit any of the many art galleries in the dramatically-painted MITA building and be captivated by works on display.
3) Attend a free lunchtime performance at the premier performing arts center, the Esplanade - Theaters on the Bay.
4) Work on your tan at the long stretch of sandy beaches in East Coast Park, experience Wet and Wild thrills at the Big Splash water-theme park, or play a game of beach volleyball with tanned, toned bodies at Mahalo Beach Bar.
And of course, more of these can be found
here.
Why is it still not raining everyday yet! I don't want people to tan while I am lazy to tan myself. *evil
PEOPLE SHALL NOT GET THE THINGS THAT I CAN'T GET.

I want to get Canon IXUS 85 IS. They are having a special promotion now, so
ALL THE MORE I should get it right?
Click
here to find out more about the camera.
Getting it on 26th December, YEAH!!
Then, you will see my blog full with photos. Because currently, all my photos are taken by my phone camera. I hate the file size and the uploading of photos to blogger.
I can only upload 5 photos per click! What the heck. Someone please write in to blogger feedback team for me. :))))))

p/s: Santa Claus, please put a present on my bed this Christmas. And also, find more loyal friends for me! :D
Labels: canon ixus 85 is, christmas, singapore, what to do