I seriously don't know what's wrong with some people.


So what if I go for looks, even if it's a online friend, i go for looks too. I don't find anything wrong with that.

Because, before even knowing the person's character, I judge them by the way they dressed, looked and all. I won't want to meet someone who is ugly or fat or whatever.


I don't really give a f damn to people who condemn a person who is materialistic and superficial like me.












Don't you people find that looks is important before even meeting them up?

To me...






It is important and I don't like to lie about it. What, character comes first and all, that only happens in love stories written by authors with a happily after ending.

C'on, being superficial is not a crime.

**



Enough of my super irritating post, just ignore it. Hahaha! Feeling much better blogging everything out.

However, tsk*



The phone that I am using now is super old and ugly without a camera function. Can you believe it?

My freaking cybershot phone screen went black for a few days consistently. And finally, broke down for the whole day on Tuesday.


Therefore, your number might not be with me now. I apologize for asking who you are because it sounds rather heartless for losing your number.

But, it's not my fault. It's not copied into my sim card, but it's in my memory card. I will be getting it back tomorrow afternoon anyway.



So yup, goodnight sweeties!

Labels: , , , , , , ,