(Click on the photo for a larger view)I just (5 minutes ago) came to know about the
Singapore Flyer's news. My goodness, 10 of the many trapped passengers were rappelled down due to the fire.
Luckily, I have not ever stepped on it. -.-
So what if it's the biggest Flyer in the world. When you are stuck up there, you will really feel helpless and hopeless. You can do nothing, but, wait for the rescuers..
See how
traumatized the lady is?
Just imagine you are the one who was hung down by a rope from such a height. Would you feel scared? Prolly, it would
scare the holy shit out of me.
IT'S REALLY SCARY.For couples who have not visit the
Singapore Flyer's to celebrate your how many months anniversary, thank me for telling you this news if you happen to know it through my blog.
Because, I don't think anyone would feel safe taking the ride anymore.
(Click on the photo for a larger view)I hate myself for not reading the newspapers or watching the news on television. I will try to read the news on the net everyday.
SAVE YOURSELF FROM SPENDING A FEW CENTS BUYING NEWSPAPER.Click
http://www.stomp.com.sg/mypaper/ to read news conveniently!
p/s: I have decided to drop the idea of buying a camera til I really need it. :)pp/s: I want to eat egg tarts, anyone wants to bake for me. *blinksLabels: fire, singapore flyer