Monsoon.

I had been working morning shift at tangs for three consecutive days. I know you guys would say, morning what! Cannot update at night when you reach home meh?
The very first day, I rushed home from work and get changed before I meet up with Serena as it was my mother's birthday. After which, we went to a pub.
The second day, my auntie came over to Orchard Tangs to look for me. So, we shopped around Orchard and had our dinner there.
By the time we finished shopping, we reached home at around 10pm.
That's why.
You see.
When I knew that I have the time to blog today, I rushed home man! (ya, like real *cold laughs)
Okay, anyway, I am meeting Sharon and Anderlin or maybe with Dexter along too for supper at ChompChomp later!
But, I'm having
infection now with my tragus piercing and the person just reminded me not to take seafood!
BUT...
Chompchomp stingray nice what! If you don't want to eat seafood, might as well go
ANY kopitiam around your vicinity right!
So, just heck care for one day first. Hahaha!

Working @ Tangs, listening to the Christmas carols everyday, humming to the melody whenever I am bored...
TOTALLY CAN MAKE ME MEMORIZE THE LYRICS WITHOUT FORCING MY BRAIN TO LOR!
Yeah! I am getting this perfume at a much cheaper prize at SOMEWHERE (if you want to buy it too, leave me an email).
It will definitely cost
MUCH MUCH cheaper than what you are paying for at a retail shop.
Oh my god! I am intending to open a blogshop MAINLY for guys alone. So I can eat all those profits alone.
Still thinking about it, give me advice okay pretties?
**
Rainie from Nuffnang called to ask me whether am I 18 yet so that I can turn up for the Christmas party, BUT I am not. :'( I want to grow up man!
p/s: I am willing to be best friends back with you if something miracle happens.