Santa Hat.
I just bought a tiny Santa Claus hat at orchard road just now. Oh my god, I felt so cheated paying for $5 for a tiny hat.
It's actually a clip.
I bought it because Judy wanted to buy it, therefore I accompanied her.
Oh my gawd! After buying it, we went to take photos with the decorations there! :)




We were happily walking to the station with the hats on. She wanted to take it off but I was insisting that we should keep the hat on. Otherwise, we buy for f?
UNTIL...Two guys who were walking, keep staring at us like we are people who are not in the right of mind.
Immediately, we took it off man.
Oh my god, that's so embarrassing.
I am so in need of money now. Any blogshops want me to link them or write an advertorial for them? Please drop me an email @ waltertan@live.com.
Prices are negotiable.
(Due to the damn empty wallet I am holding.)See you!
Labels: $5, Santa claus hat, selling, town