Now I know why am I always so unlucky. It must be those chain emails and messages which requires you to send to at least 10 people or so.


I have always ignored that. (I always do.)

I hope people who likes to send me these can jolly well stop what they are doing. It's really very irritating when you want to read emails and see these useless emails.



**


I am going clubbing on 16th December. Anyone wants to join my friends and myself? (Only 16 & above)

If you are interested, do leave a comment.




Tomorrow is the day.


I do not have to report for work! Oh yes!


Finally a break after six days.



Stomach growling*



I encountered a super annoying guy on train yesterday. I was standing right next to him in the train. (It's super squeezy taking the train in the morning)

He fucking blew air to my neck! Fucking bangala. -.-


I was staring at him with the "What the heck do you think you are doing?" eyes. And he apologized to me.



Blew at me still dare to say sorry. You think what, Singapore "Bo zeng hu" ah. (No police)



Okay, that sentence sounds a little singlish. But, I am a Singaporean. What can I do? Evil laughs.



I really do not like taking the train during peak hours but I have no choice. Can you imagine your body touching each other in the train? It's super annoying, girls might think that I am a pervert.

Especially in orchard mrt station, it's very gross. Due to the super "packness" in the train, some girls will happen to stand just in front of me close to my body. (I hope you understand what I mean.)


I was afraid that they might just suddenly punch my abcdefg and shout molest when I am not the one who is at fault.




Can SBS please think of a better plan for peak hours?



Like maybe, you can limit to 12 people per cabin and let passengers queue up in a straight row and have a machine there. So that from the 13 onwards, they will have no choice but to wait for the next train.


Or just build a super long train which is very impossible. -.-



Come on, give some feedbacks to SBS to save me as well as yourself!



*off to bathe

Labels: , , , , , , ,