Takashimaya Delifrance.
About the f irritated incident I had in Takashimaya, it goes like this...
I was having my dinner with my colleague yesterday at
TAKASHIMAYA DELIFRANCE.
We waited for our brownie for 20 minutes which
IS supposed to be hot. And when it arrived, it was f normal temperature.
How does it makes sense to you that you waited for a brownie for so long, and it's not even hot! ._.
So, we requested for a new one. I really do not care if the chef inside is fed-up or what, what's important IS, the quality of food that I am paying a little more for!
Stephanie told the manager that: "If it's cold, we might as well go to a cake shop and buy it there. No point wasting money on your brownie."
So.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We exchanged for a new one which is ready in like
TWO MINUTES?!
Does it makes sense?
20 minutes= Normal temperature brownie.
5 minutes= Warm brownie which is
NOT even hot.
We just make do with the exchange even though it's still not hot.
NOW.
THE SECOND TIME.
The waiter was so dumb or what that she served our pizza 5 minutes after our brownie with ice-cream was served.
We were still not half way through the brownie you know?!
The pizza is even worst.
:@The mozzarella cheese was not even baked properly on the pizza. We can really see one piece of cheese there, which is NOT supposed to be like that. It's supposed to be those sticky type.
OHMYGOD.
So, we forced ourselves to eat it as we were running out of time.
THIRD INCIDENT.We f called for the bills for 3 times and no one bothered to attend to us. We were waiting for the manager to come out so we could actually make a complain. When I called the manager, Stephanie was so agitated that she could not stop complaining about the service there.
ATROCIOUS SERVICE, I would say.
My stomach felt nauseous and I wanted to vomit. Seriously. So, I faster took down many clorets to clear the disgusting cheese smell. In the end, guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Make a wild guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No, I did not vomited.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STEPHANIE F VOMITED! So people, NEVER EVER dine in at Takashimaya Delifrance. Labels: bad service, delifrance, lousy, takashimaya