I always have things to blog about. Why did that blogging bug flown away!!
Thank you Esther for accompanying me yesterday. (See, I so good.) Though, we had a nasty quarrel before, I hope we will be as close as the past or even closer.
Good friends are those who walks in when everyone else walks out.
I promise I will not take this for granted. Other friends are just trying to use me, which I can tell who is and who is not.
Being in secondary school for four years plus, I realized that I do not have a clique which I always hang out with. It's always with outside friends.
GO TO HELL FOR THOSE WHO USED ME.I will repay back your "kindness" when the time is up.
p/s: I am looking for a E-math home tutor, anyone here has recommendations? Best with experience, and not those young ones. Thanks!