It was my first time ever walking from;

Plaza Singapura - Orchard Tangs - Far East Plaza - Centrepoint - Cathay - Suntec City - Bugis Junction - Cathay - Esplanade



It was a long journey, but it's worth it after all because..




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I don't wish to tell you why. Haha!




Anyway, I was hungry and decided to eat something from "Kopitiam". I was very lucky to be able to catch the fireworks while sitting along the window panels.

Because, I don't have to squeeze with so many people there. I hate busy and packed places.




See the fireworks?




It was not a mentally tiring night at all but rather a physically tiring night. Imagine me walking for such a long distance and tonning on the same day.



I caught "Bedtime stories" and NEARLY FELL ASLEEP. The story line is so simple that it seems like it's entirely a KIDS movie.

NOT MY TYPE OF MOVIE. :)





It was relaxing sitting on the grass field near Esplanade until 6am.



**


I will keep my promise no matter what happens. I am really glad to meet the right one.



p/s: I JUST CUT MY HAIR, AND IT LOOKS LIKE F NOW. :@