Friends.
Okay, let me talk about some of my so called "friends". I call them wolves, because they have a motive in getting close to you
JUST FOR A DAY.
They will joke and play around with you the previous day before they need help or what. (Acting close to you)
After the help is done, they will just dump you aside. Most of my friends who does this to me are from other class.
Of course, some are even worse.
They look for you, not because they want your help. But, because their friends are all not around and they are afraid of getting bored. Only then, they will start to realize your importance and throw you again once their friends are back.
(Most of the girls likes to do that.)
Please don't act close with me. I really don't need this type of friends. And I would be glad if you know who you are and not asking me
who am I referring to.
Oh dear! I forgotten that there is homework today!
Okay, I'm back.
Black hair, black hair, black hair. I just bought HOYU BLACK HAIR DYE.
I just dyed my hair
BLACK AGAIN. YES, AGAIN.Labels: friends