Actually I intended to watch this movie yesterday with Trisha. But, the time clashes with us! *tsk*


Since we are not watching that movie, we decided to buy clothes AGAIN! I feel that my shopping mood has not ended yet. I had spent quite a lot of money on my new year clothes man!


My OWN money some more, you see pathetic a not! :(



We went to find chocolate auntie, walk around at Tangs and had twister fries. Actually I wanted to go club, but Trisha's friend-friends were tagging along. Thus, I decided not to go.



YA. VERY ANTI-SOCIAL.

I am like this one.



*went out to meet Sandy*


I rushed out just now to meet Sandy. And I sweated the hell out of me man because I walked the whole of Hougang Central to find a pair of contact lens!

That shop that I always go to did not open today, thus I went to another one, and another one also never open!!!


I went in to Hougang Mall and got the lens and rushed to the train.


Let me digress a little bit.

NINABEI, I JUST BITE MY MOUTH! DAMN PAIN, NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS IT BEEN THIS PAIN.

Straight away swollen. Ouch! :'(


I accompanied her to shop for dresses and went to watch "The Wedding Game".






That movie was okay okay, not to the extent of very nice.


p/s: Happy New Year guys in advance!

Labels: , , , ,