I apologize for not blogging these few days, though it has only be like two days. But, I felt like I have not blogged for a few months.


Besides not blogging due to my busy schedule, I did not even use the computer at all!



HOMEWORK AH, CHINESE DRAMA AH, MEETING UP AH.


And I always reached home around 6 plus, which makes me feel restless everyday. I just went to bed straighttttttttttttt yesterday night at 9pm after sending my friend to my door.




STRAIGHT= Never bathe. =/
(Say I am dirty for all you want, I don't give a damn.)



Rusydi came over to my house again last Sunday for help. And I did not really helped out much because my FAVORITE COUSINS came over to my house!! :)






Isn't he SUPER cute!! I will take photos with another one the next time round and prove to you how cute she is!


THEY ARE REALLY SUPER ADORABLE and always made my day whenever I am feeling sad.





More than likely you said, "A bird in the bush," and if this IS what YOU said, then you failed to see
that the word THE is repeated twice!

Sorry, look again.



I just went to Ang Mo Kio Hub with fucking princess attitude Trisha. On the bus, something attracted my attention.

.
.
.
.
.

.




Isn't that super disgusting? I think this must be written by someone who hated this Steven so much.

Who knows, it might be Stevenlim. =/


Any desperate girls who need some pleasure, feel free to call that number. Or just harass Steven, and give him a wake up call every one hour if you cannot fall sleep.



After which, we went to Pepper Lunch.






After the movie, we went to Hougang Mall and we happen to take random photos while waiting for the bus.




I wanted to buy a kiddish watch but I still can't decide should I buy it a not! It's really very cute and unique for guys to wear it.




p/s: I know I look super ugly with that short hair. Stop hurting me.