If you put in your best in making someone happy, they will be happy.
If you put in your heart in knowing someone, they will be touched.


Even a dog can tell who is good and who is bad to it.

Sometimes, we are just being blindfolded by things and got trapped in a trap. Yea, how confusing.


I want the world to know who am I and tell the world who are the bad people.

When the day comes, I will definitely disclose all the names of my "friends" to the world. I would like to tell the world what did they do to disgrace them.



I will be working towards my goal. For people who are close to me AND understands me, they will know what I want when I grow up.

I want to prove to people that I am not useless.

I want them to be amazed by my talent.


**

p/s: Anyway, just to tell those people who treats me good sincerely, I really appreciate you a lot. :)

p/s: Another post coming up!