Upon looking at the
PAST conversations that I had with some people, it sort of let me know something.
I had been too sensitive towards certain things.
I also realized that I had missed out
TOO MANY things. If I had control my temper a little, things would not turn out to be this way.
I always get jealous over small little things and will start to act pitiful in front of people. I hate myself for doing that.
I am thinking of many things now.
SO MANY.Is it a good start, or is it a bad start?
I gave myself a chance to accept certain things that I do not accept in the past. And I do not know whether is it a good choice. I am really afraid of breaking people's heart.
The
BETTER you treat me, the
MORE AFRAID I am afraid of hurting you.
So many homework not done yet. :'(