With
so many homework given by teachers, how am I going to have time to do my own things.
I finished school today at 2.20pm and went for
Chinese New Year rehearsal
UNTIL 4.30pm. And then, I did my homework, eat my dinner, take a shower and finished at
8pm!
8PM!I am so lethargic and tired
EVERYDAY! I don't have much time to sleep and I spent most of my time with school-related activities. (eg. homework, Chinese drama, schooling everyday...)
Can die I tell you!!
Unfortunately, I am going to talk about friends
again. If you are not interested, bye.
I just read an email from my friend about friends.
In general, it is saying about having many things that you have not told your friends. Like, what if one day, I passed away.
Will all my friends know that I truly loves them? Will they know how much effort I put in to maintain a friendship. It's not easy.
It might seemed to you that I can make friends easily, but,
VERY LITTLE of my friends lasts their friendship with me.
I have to make every single effort I can, to keep them as my close friend.
I hope all my friends do well in their studies or career, and be happy everyday! (To those, that I really treat them as friend only)
I pray hard for every single friend who is facing difficulties, you just do not know because I did not tell you.
p/s: I am going to bed now. Bye!