Heyhey! My performance is
finally over. It's like a huge stone off my body already man! Mainly because, I
do not have to go for
rehearsals and
Saturdays training anymore! (Until SYF comes.)
After the performance, all the performers went back to music room and I rushed to take off my make-up.
Because, if I take off my make-up early, I can go to the bus stop without squeezing in the bus and without waiting for students to walk in front of me to be gone
(they are always taking their own sweet time to walk).
I rushed home quickly because students were not dismissed yet.
(Faster "chiong", in case they win me. =x)It's Friday today, which means that I would go swimming and suntanning! Thus, I rushed home to bathe and went to swimming complex. Just came back from there an hour ago.
Ohya, I met up with someone yesterday for shopping and movie. Guess who she is?

Don't tell you. Let you guess. *MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
After shopping at Bugis, we decided to catch a movie at Shaw house which we REGRETTED A LOT.

Not because that this movie is bad,
BUT because of the standard of Shaw house. It's really terrible because it has so many weak points!!
1) Seats are not far from the front and the back row resulting me to see part of the person's head throughout the entire movie.
Just nice, we bought the seats at the last row. -.-
2) How do I say this. Hm.. You know how the seats in cinema looks like right? Their seats are the same
BUT the portion for us to sit on it is very long. To the extend of, my friend not being able to get up when she wants to stand up. I think it's because of the spring you call it?
3) The floor is so low class, it's tiled floors and NOT carpet!
4) The workers there just eat outside the cinema rooms. I remembered it was Zinger. How can they eat beyond the gate! And the workers there are all dressed white which sort of
FREAK me out.
5) Got one old uncle (in his 70s) and a China woman (in her 40s) dating there! Still kiss until so loud beside me. And, the women keep giggling in the show when it's not the funny part! Then, I turned to look at them, I saw the "ahpek" hand somewhere around her legs.
*MY GOD
THIS IS MY FIRST AND THE LAST TIME THERE!The most funniest part of the movie is the part when the male lead actor bought g-string for his wife on Valentine's day.
Husband: Your gift.
Wife: So old already still give what gift, what I really want is you by my side when I need you.
*Skip a few parts*
Wife: *Tried the G-String* You guys ah, buy things don't know is for own self to see or for me to wear. Cover in front, behind can see. Cover behind, in front can see.
I LAUGH UNTIL STOMACH TURN UPSIDE DOWN MAN!I bought this watch together with my friend. Purposely make someone jealous. HAHAHA! The brand is Kevin okay, don't "pray pray".

Anyway these were photos taken so long ago, I just remembered to upload them like just now. -.-

(Taken during Crystal birthday with Charlton last week.)

(Taken with my cute cousin last week which I promised you guys to take!)
p/s: Happy New Year!
Labels: 23 January, cinema, hougang swimming complex, lousy, love matters, shaw house, suntanning