
This is how Singapore MRT Stations will look like next time. I got a shock when I saw this.
Click and look at the black line, the second station from the left. Tell me what is it.
Johor Baru SentralYes, you did not see anything wrong. It's Johor Baru Sentral.
Johor Baru Sentral!!!!!!
Imagine tapping in from Hougang and alighting at Johor, totally ridiculous man! I was having a headache looking at the stations on the map.
I think people would prefer to take bus or cab next time when the plan starts. Really man, I will quite taking mrt.
So many stations in a small country. -.-
SO MANY.And then, police would be more busy already. Because, there are so many stations for them to guard and ensure the safety of Singaporeans. I don't want to be bomb
DEAD.


I am off! Going to be late!!
Labels: future, singapore, singapore mrt, small