My freaking short hair.

She is very violent.

He is super adorable!

He is very man at the age of 6 years old.
Short hair makes me look so noob. I want to let my hair grow until it reaches the floor! Alright, just kidding. -.-
I just want to get rid of this secondary school hairstyle man. But, with the discipline checks, it's impossible.
I hope the Minister will read my blog, and give me the permission to grow long hair. So that I can defend myself if the principal dares to cut my hair!
(Provided that the Minister will help me lah!)
Short hair makes my face looks so round when it's not! Anyway, I should be at the swimming complex tanning now.
But, stupid sun spoiled my whole plan.
Look outside your window. (2.18pm) Is it hot? If you do have brain and some sense, it is not hot enough for tanning.
Want to rain, don't want to rain like that.
PLEASE LAH WIND AND DARK CLOUDS, DON'T BE SO CHILDISH CAN.Eh, no.
Don't let the sun come out, because I am not out there. I don't want people to win me. =x
Come out when I want to suntan okay? Especially on every Friday!
Guess I have no choice but to go tanning on weekends provided that there will be hot scorching sun.
I want to go into some management course next year in polytechnic. If I cannot get into the choice I want, I will have to go NAFA.
I know everyone will pray hard for me to get the course I want, right?
:)My goodness.
The longest place-name still in use is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamatea-
turipukakapikimaungahoronukup okaiwe-nuakit natahu, a New Zealand hill.
Most probably, after I had finished saying the place name to the cab driver, I would be panting like mad.
Who the hell will say this long name. I rather not go to that place.
p/s: Anyone wants to date me? blink*