Friday-one-sentence-update: I met up with Esther after having dinner with my Dad and Grandma.


Saturday update: I went to take Merit Bursary at Monfort with Trisha. After taking the award, I sneaked out of the hall and went off with Trisha.

It's really a waste of time sitting there waiting for the whole ceremony to end.

We walked to Hougang Mall, Pastamania and had our lunch there. Yes, ITS PASTAMANIA!! It just opened not long ago, and Trisha was telling me that Hougang mall is the best compared to neighborhood shopping centers.


Cotton on also had their first shop in a neighborhood shopping center- Hougang Mall Level 1.



I managed to take some photos with my Granny the other day. She is 80+ this year and is rocking cool! I took out my phone to take photo with her, she also took out her phone and take photo with me.






(This is the back of my head.) I freaking miss my long hair. :'(