I really do not know what to blog today.
Anyhow, I cashed out my Nuffnang earnings once again a few days back.
Hopefully, by the time it reaches my house, I will stop having the feeling of checking my visitors.
I admit that I often got
tempted to blog because of money.
Though it defeats the purpose of blogging by doing that, I still don't f care.
Reason being, who will say "Get lost la, moo-la!"
Basically no one.
So
that's pretty much the reason.
I really need a lot of money now to go shopping.
It has been long since I went out to shop.
Of late, I had been buying my clothing from blogshop rather than going out to shop.
The blogshop clothing is so nice that whenever the new collection is up, I can't resist not buying the item!!
Very good le hor, of so many that I like I only bought one piece from them.

Remember the watch that I bought from Kevin?

The bottom watch is mine. Yea, that super nice watch.
The strap came off when I was playing fighting with Trisha and my nephews.
Hahahahahahaha! Cute la!
I was so heart broken when the strap broke off.
I don't think I am getting the same watch again.
See, got to waste money again. I want to buy new watch!!
March holiday's is coming! Which means
IT fair is coming too!
This time round, I am definitely going to buy a camera from there!!
HOHOHO HEHHEHHEH HAHAHA
I shall go and bathe already!
Because, I did not bathe in the swimming pool.
I don't like to bathe there, only rinse myself with water just now.