bedokDexter ¬_¬ . no longer active . says (3:42 PM):
i just wan a diploma

walter @ www.waltertan.blogspot.com says (3:42 PM):
my maths teacher says that diploma not enough, cause everyone out there will have diploma what.at least get a degree

bedokDexter ¬_¬ . no longer active . says (3:43 PM):
no, yasmeen doesnt

walter @ www.waltertan.blogspot.com says (3:43 PM):
LOL


WHAT THE F CK! Damn funny right? LOLOLOL




I had not been meeting any friends after school from Saturday until today man!

I did ALL my homework after school everyday.


I am not going to buy Sony phones ever again. I sent it for repair and now, something is not functioning again!

When I go to my contacts, I can only press each number twice to get the alphabet that I want.

For example, I want to press "S". It just stopped at "Q" no matter how hard and many times I pressed it.



This phone is really so fucked up.



Please don't let me have the temptation to change you man. I am trying to get a camera by April. :(

Oh, finally someone asked me out this Saturday. I will be going out after a week of hard work man.


My granny just cooked Skylight Abalone soup with vegetable and minced meat! However, I am different from others.

I don't have the craving for Abalone as much as some people does.

I rather go for sticky chocolate ice-cream or plain water for exaggeration.


Alright, I shall concentrate on my food and not blog while eating.



See you guys! :D

Labels: , , , ,