
Sharon birthday falls on the 20th of February.
A few graduated students came down during recess to surprise her! So sweet of them.
Happy Belated 17th Birthday Sharon!On Friday, after my chinese test, I went home and met SOCK LING!
(I don't want to call you Serena already! Inside joke. Hahahahaha)As usual, the girls that I always meet is always late.
We decided to go to Cathay for a movie at 7.10pm.
She decided to watch, "Let the right one in".
I swear this is the most non-horrific, not the best pictures as described in the movie poster.
We wasted our ten bucks watching this.

While waiting for the clock to strike 7.10pm, we went to eat.

It's called Sakae something. I can't remember the name.
You know that restaurant that the chef cooks in front of you on a metal table?
If you don't know, go to Plaza Singapura basement two. It's opposite Pasta Mania.

I looked very fucked up that day.
I want my stupid hair to grow stupid long.
Stupid school.
Stupid life.
p/s: A surprise will be coming up today!! :)