On Saturday, I went to clarke quay to meet friends.

We bought some alcohol and played "true or dare". This was a sizzling hot game man.

Not those boring "true or dare" that you guys had played before.

This involves you of telling some sexual things like, how many times can you masturbate a day and stuffs.


I know this is gross, but this is the only way to make the person embarrassed what!

If we got a dare, we have to do some super embarrassing things.

For instance, I was tasked to ask some passerby to find my lost wallet in the bush.

My friend even power man! She have to act like she is having sex with her boyfriend!

HAHAHAHAHA! She even said that, if you were to ask me to moan, I would moan.


Too bad, after the punishment, she keep getting truth card. Otherwise, it would be a very interesting scene man!


Anyway, I got my hair cut on Sunday. As I was wearing a hat before I went for the haircut, the hairstylist washed my hair.

After washing, she f use her hand to dig into my ear to clear the water inside.

She is not to be blamed too as I had forgotten to tell her that I have a tragus piercing.

It was F PAIN I swear!


I am feeling so sick now. :(