As per normal, I am busy everyday!

Hahahaha! That explains the lack of interesting posts recently.

A few days back, I met up with Xavier to settle some personal problems.

I have learn a very important lesson in life which is not to believe in people wholeheartedly.

Believing is one thing. But, DO NOT believe someone easily.


I did not regret believing in someone so wholeheartedly, but rather feel that I deserve it.

How can I believe someone who I had made good friends with for less than half a year?


With that, I knew where did I gone wrong.



There are five tests this week and I had prepared nothing for anyone of it. How great!

3 tests left!

The stress in me is building up weeks after weeks.

I realized that my temper had changed recently.


Anyway, Chinese drama practice is still bad.

From what I see, friends are engaging themselves with each other noisily whenever they are not acting.

I really want Chinese drama to stand out from other CCAS.

I do not come back for CCA points. But, it is because that I want to help Chinese drama to get at least a silver for Singapore Youth Festival.

No point aiming high with the current attitude of fellow cca-mates.

My CCA points is already more than enough for me to get a bonus points of two for my 'O' levels.

I've already got 31 points for my CCA.


However, it seems that I am the only one who is treating this competition very important.

People are coming late each practice, giving all sorts of stupid excuses.

I wonder how long will my patience last.



Really.


Please. Make this competition a successful one okay?