思念让一个人变得更强



I walked out from the past, keeping the good memories with me. I know what I used to wish for is silly and dumb.

How can someone be as stupid as me to believe that you will change.


**

I want to buy many shirts and jeans soon! :D

They always say, "Too many things to do but too little time."

I feel that it should be, "Too many things to do but too little money!"



I want to go clubbing like every week once I reached 18 years old! It's so boring listening to songs at home.

Anyway, I am not going out the whole of today. Because I had been busy from Monday to Saturday and have not gotten enough rest!


Though I have many homework, at least I find that I am not as lazy as the past. I have been trying really hard to attend school everyday.

With many homework accompanying me, I find that I am using my time to the fullest! :D



I have not give my virgin of singing this year to anyone yet. Who wants it?!

Whenever I feel like going to sing, some things will happen. It's either friends that will be busy that day or the rooms were fully booked!



Do you change for someone if he/she does not loves you the way you are?

I used to have that mentality that if you love someone, you should change for him/her. Otherwise, both of you will end up not clicking together.

My thinking started to change after certain things which had happened.

Why should you change for someone if he/she loves you? They should be the one accepting for who you are and not grumbling for what you are now.


If your other halve asked you to change, tell them straight on their face.



"If you don't like me for what I am, go look for someone else then."



Love is putting up with someone's bad quality as they somehow completes you. That's what one of my online friend msn is.

And I totally agree on that.


So...

Be yourself!


If he/she really breaks up with you over your bad quality, you should not feel upset.

Only the one who will take in your bad qualities will last long with you.

Because you cannot be possibly changing non-stop in a relationship as there are definitely many other things in you which another might not like it.

The right one will appear in front of you for all you know if you treat them with sincerity.


Even if you have the face of duck or you have the sound of crow, the right one will still love you for who you are.

Alright, enough on this.


But, I really hope that some of my friends will think for themselves.

Is the other halve the one they really wish to be married to?
Will the other halve give you a happy life or let you be worried for every minute, crying your heart out for him/her everyday?


In a blink of eye, after you broke up with them, you will realized that you have really missed out too many too many things and lost good friends who were there for you.

After you had realized it, it will all be too late.


No one will sympathize you. NO ONE, especially me.


p/s: When a door closes, another door will be opened for you.

Labels: ,