Long hair gives me more confidence.
I miss my long hair so much. :(
Of course, the friends who were working around me too. With them around, work is never boring.
These two babes are working at Prestat counter.
The one selling chocolates that are eaten by some Princess in some country which I had forgotten.
OOPS!


So cool ya?
I am very happy today as I do not have any homework. For the first time in the year.
:DI know I type like a small boy. -.-
However, I still have A-maths logarithm test tomorrow which I don't think I will do well.
So many laws to remember and it's taught before Chinese new year!
Oh ya, the previous Standard Deviation test I took was great. I got 27/30 which I was quite satisfied and surprised with.
Don't
pray pray hor! I top the class with two other students.
Hahahaha!
I am not trying to show off here. But, showing that my hard work pays off well!
:D
My hair was caught during assembly today despite the
SHORTEST HAIRSTYLE THAT I HAD EVER CUT!
Luckily, the discipline master let me off upon queuing up for a haircut by the barber.
PHEW.
Otherwise, I will curse and swear again today! Hahaha!
Byebye!