I want to change to a super colorful blogskin, and that will happen when I am free.


I really want to get into the course that I want, and I will work hard to make it come true!

Hope that my hard work pays off. I went to school yesterday even though I am sick you know!

Don't I deserve a clap from you?

Having a running nose is the most troublesome illness. I had been using the tissue paper from morning til now! :(

Even when I was about to sleep yesterday night, I had to blow the disgusting thing out non-stop.

Therefore, I keep repeating the actions that I do for close to 10 times!

1) Lie down.
2) Stand up and take tissue and blow.

-.- irritating!



In the end, I was really irritated that I just take the tissue and stuck it up into my nose and I fell asleep.

Okay, I know this is very un-glam of me saying this out here.



YAY! I've got the role that I had wanted in Chinese Drama for Singapore Youth Festival after selection yesterday.

And I just bought colourpoo from typicalstore.com!




Don't you find it super colourish and youthful!

I still have so many things to complete by today.

  • Study for tomorrow's Food spoilage and Shop smart Test (This alone, can make me tired enough!)
  • Finish my A-maths homework


I am gonna end this now! Bye!

Labels: , , ,