What a boring Valentine's day.
Thanks Serena for calling me out.
:)Much much appreciated. But, I guess I am too lazy to go out today.
Xavier is really
very crazy now. He is asking me to meet him now!! The time now is freaking 10.04pm!
I went to help Xavier with some things in the afternoon.
After which, we went to block four zero one and eat.
It has been super long since I bought sweets. And I bought tic tac at the mama shop.
I really don't understand the real meaning about mama shop.
It just sounds so funny.
Like cha "
Shake your mama." Get it?
I am listening to R&B music now while couples out there are happily hugging and kissing each other, enjoying themselves to the fullest.
Happy Valentine's Day!Okay. I know by the time you read this, you are already at home preparing to sleep.
I really feel like changing my attitude to a f up attitude.
Because people just don't appreciate how well I treat them and took them for granted.
Maybe, I shall be more cold-blooded now.
Okay, or or time.
yawnnnnnnnnnn