Whatever.
F cked up.Supposedly, I am meeting my friend tomorrow for singing.
Today, I received a message telling me that she has no money.
It's like a date we made earlier on. To me, promises are really important.
p/s: Please don't promise if you can't keep your promise.Great, I am meeting no one tomorrow. -.-
Silly of me thinking that I will be enjoying tomorrow after a week of slogging.
If this is how heaven wants to torture me, so be it.
At the most, I stay at home tomorrow if no one ask me out.
:@Urgh, forget it.
Anyway, I "
lao yu sheng" yesterday night, had fun "
lao-ing".
If you don't know what's that, it's
this.

It's a dish where everyone uses chopsticks to toss the sliced carrot and salad for prosperity and longevity while saying good wishes.
Alright, bye.
p/s: Treating me friendly is all I want.