EHEHEH! I am alone at home now and feeling so damn bored. What to doooooooooo?

Someone please talk to me. :O




Hello! I met up with Benjamin at Serangoon central yesterday. I waited for like 45 minutes?

I rushed my way to Serangoon as I thought I would be late. Who would have know that he came later than me!

So, I was like waiting alone and sitting at a corner of the chair. :(


Luckily there was wifi, otherwise I think I would be bored to death there waiting alone. I shall not rush to meet people next time even though I will be late.

Finally, he reached...




BUT


.
.
.
.
.

He forgotten to bring something from his house. So, we went all the way back to his house to take it.


We went to TPY by bus after that.

Okay la, I shall stop the stupid detailed blogging.

We had a common thing. COMPLAINING ON EVERYTHING.

"eh, i need the toilet urgently."
"me too."

He even suggested that we pee in some places as the nearest toilet is quite far away! LOLOL

Of course we did not.

We sneaked in to yio chu kang primary! The guard said that all the toilets are locked. What the fuck. -.-

Toilet also need to lock? I don't think that the toilets in my school are locked lor! Liar.

After going to a coffee shop to use the toilet, we complained again.

The weather was too hot. LOL

We decided to take a cab down due to some reasons and AGAIN...



We complained about the cab drivers there. HAHA

The cab driver that drove us gave us a discount. I think his brain a bit siao siao judging by the way he talks.

He even wanted to give Benjamin some driving tips as he said that he was a instructor. And he goes on telling us how much he loves singing at geylang.

Then I asked him, "Uncle ah, you go geylang purely for singing only ah?"

He replied in a funny manner, "Er.. You know one la, guys go there still can do what. Of course is enjoy la, sing and do some other hand things."


-.-
''

I threatened to tell his wife and he said that his wife already knows that.




-.-'''''''


After meeting up with Corine, we went to eat at some restaurant. Damn it, it wasted my $20+ for the not-so-nice food.

Some friends told me that the restaurant is better than KFC. WTF.


Corine drank a bottle of saliva.






This was the disgusting chicken.... It still has a very cute name, "Hot hot chicken".




After wasting food, we went up to kbox to sing.

Benjamin said that he saw a ghost last time at the kbox there. It's a monk. This freaked out both Corine and me man.

Okay, pictures time!!





Okay, BONUS PHOTO!

PRESENTING TO YOU, JOLIN TSAI!