Surprisingly, I went to sing with Valentino and co. on Sunday. Usually, if people call me out at night on Sunday, I will reject going out with them. Because I am afraid that I would not be able to wake up on Monday.
BUT, I went out with them because I was feeling so bored and at the same time I also feel like singing.
*insert
bleah icon
:P*
Oh, there is one music that makes me feel like sharing it with all of you!!!
You guys definitely have not heard of this song before!
Click play now and read my entry!!
It's
so damn nice, oh my god, I think I am addicted to that song already.
I have been hearing it over and over again since yesterday! (Even now!!!!)
OKAY, I HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUS TO SAY!!!
I guess my classmates would know what is it about.
I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT MY HAIR!NINABEI, HOW CAN THE SCHOOL CUT MY SHORT HAIR! It's like the fringe did not even touch my eyebrow, and I cut off my side burns.
BUT! In the end, my hair got cut again!
FUCK YOU CB KNN GO SUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY SCHOOL!
ALL the
BOYS hair are personally checked by our DEAR DISCIPLINE MASTER AND
DEAREST PRINCIPAL.
I hate the school. Should have went to Holy Innocent High School!
DAMN IT! >< style="font-size:180%;">
HE IS NOT A GAY!!!!
(To prevent him from suing me. I mentioned NOT ah! He is not a gay or is he a sexist.)
ALL THE GIRLS IN MY SCHOOL GOT AWAY JUST LIKE THIS!
He is always so
lenient towards guys and so
strict against girls.
Girls with short skirts- Never mind.
Guys with tapered pants- Get lost.
Girls with long hair- Tie it up.
Guys with long hair-
GOT IT CUT STRAIGHT AWAY!I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY CAN GIRLS HAVE
LONG FRINGE AND WHY GUYS
MUST HAVE
SHORT HAIR!
SO, AFTER THE HAIRCUT, MY HAIR ROCKS LIKE FUCK.
ROCKING HELL.
I won't take photos of me ANYMORE UNTIL MY HAIR GROWS LONG!
Oh. I even thought of cutting
botak and asked Dexter whether does he wants to cut it a not.
And he just called me. Telling me he feels like cutting botak.
I SERIOUSLY DONT MIND.
BUT!When the botak hair grows, it looks even shitter!
Like porcupine, get it?
Labels: fucked up school, hair checks, unreasonable