Mini update:

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest.

Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return.

Those who really get to know you, realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.


The motivational camp really helps a lot!

On the very first day, I told myself that this camp will be so damn bored.

However, I was so wrong!



The camp was fun with instructors like Gary and Andrea. I don't really like Freddy on the first day. There's this type of irritating feeling whenever I see him.



On the second day, Freddy told us how great EVERYBODY'S mother is. I was really touched by what he said.

And I promise not to scold my mother anymore. (Which Esther do not agree with me at all. I tell you! I WILL DO IT! *indian slang)

I really start to treasure my mother now like how much I treasure my grandparents. But, of course, I treasure my grandparents even more.


YOU GUYS SHOULD TREASURE THEM TOO before it's all too late.

I believe that my studies and relationships between friends or whoever will improve. :)

On the third day, everything got so angst. I really admire those people who went up the stage to say their gratitude to their parents.

After that, we went to take photo with Mrs Pereira!! :D





- Photos deleted -

MY HAIR IS TOO UGLY!




Some people want diamond rings, but I just want everything.